Bathing at hotel beach at the lake
Pressegger See is one of the cleanest and warmest bathing lakes in Carinthia!
A holiday at the lake with Europe’s cleanest water (drinking quality), directly from a source, stimulates the senses and makes tired bodies, e.g. after a long hike or bike tour lively agin. Enclosed in Austria’s second largest fringe of reeds there is Pressegger See – the “bath tub of Gailtal”. With a water temperature up to 28° C it counts as one as the warmest bathing lakes and scores with best water quality!
Our hotel beach Samerhof is located on the southern bank at the warmest spot of Pressegger See and ist about 12 km distant from the hotel. Our bathing beach can be reached comfortably by car (individual travel) or via hired bicycle.
- Up to 28° C water temperature
- Direct lake access at the warmest lake spot
- Adventure for the offspring in secured children’s pool
- XXL panorama jetty and floating island
- Many green areas for sunbathing and relaxing
- Pedal boat, stand-up paddling, sun-loungers and sunshades (with costs)
- children’s playground; volleyball field, nudist zone
- Extensive sports activities (swimming, fishing, surfing, diving …)
- A large number of all inclusive drinks from 11.00 until 17.00 o’clock
- Sweet afternoon with home-made cakes and ice cream between 15.00 and 16.00 o’clock
- Lake and slow travel curcuit around the lake
- Free and secured boat, surf and stand-up paddle depot
- Kiosk with many snacks & pizzas (with costs)
- Sun terrace with sea view
- Free charging station for e-bike
- Free parking
At Presseggersee expects you only nature and pure water quality. The direct lake access at our private bathing beach leaves nothing to be desired
Circuit route Presseggersee
The curcuit route is a nice family hike and a popular running trail around Pressegger See. Walking time around the lake: about an hour