Carinthia’s most beautiful destinations
Rainbow program – there is so much to discover!
Our all inclusive family hotel Samerhof is located in the center of the valley of Nassfeld-Presseggersee in Carinthia, only about 10 km from the Italian and about 35 km from the Slovenian border away. We are an ideal starting point for many sports activities, as well as for numerous excursions in the Alpe Adria area such as Slovenia, Venice or Trieste.
And if the sun does not shine, it is said “don’t be sad”, but go on with the rainbow program in our hotel or in our region or wonderful excursions in the area.
There are two bonus cards: on the one hand our “Samerhof holiday plus card”; it is included when booking and the “Kärnten Card” with about 100 x free entrance to Carinthia’s most beautiful destinations and additional discounts with many partners. Both cards are available at our reception!
- Gailtaler local museum with city tour in Hermagor
- Drive to the sea to Lignano, Venice or Udine
- Ice rink in Pontebba with visit of the traditional market in Tarvis (Italy)
- Minimundus (small world at Wörthersee)
- skittle alley
- cheese dairy
- show mine Terra Mystica
- Gailtalbauer demonstration farm
- Aquarena indoor pool in Kötschach-Mauthen
- adventure indoor pool in Villach and Spittal
- Cinema in Villach
- Bat house
- Sagamundo (house of storytelling)
- Porsche museum
- vehicle museum
- Emblem Hall
- Obir stalactite cavern
- Elli Riehl puppet world
- Adler Arena Burg Landskron
- zoo und Rosegg castle
- Hochosterwitz castle
- „Cream cake eating“ and visit of the castle in Bled/Slovenia
- Drive to Velden (casino) and Pörtschach (Monte-Carlo-Platz) at Wörthersee
- Drive to „San Daniele des Friuli“ for eating ham
- „Garnitzenklamm“ with a total length of about 7 km and an altitude difference of 650 meter
- „GeoPark Karnische Alpen“ shows impressive reviews from about 500 millions years geological history
Even when the sun has a break, there is nothing in the way of your summer holiday in Carinthia!
Show mine Terra Mystica
The magic world underground - from 1300 km long tunnel system of the Bad Bleiberger Erzberges two fascinating show mines were built - here you are invited to the treasure hunt in the tunnel labyrinth!