“Beat the Ass” – the longest ski-race worldwide – WITH US AT NASSFELD/KÄRNTEN
… and the Samerhof is right in the middle – book now!
From March 6th to March 7th, 2020 the longest coveted and longest ski race “Beat the ASS” with ski star Armin Assinger will take place. The route, with a total length of almost 26 kilometers and 6,400 meters in altitude, was entered in the Guinness Book of Superlatives in 2010. It is important to be faster than the skiing legend Assinger and to chase down the slopes like “the devil”.
On Friday, March 6th, the official route acceptance and a blow to the ASS opening party will take place at the Millennium Express. The ski race spectacle itself will take place early on Saturday, March 7th, so that all other skiers can enjoy a wonderful day on the slopes at Nassfeld on this day too.
- largest ski area in the southern Alps
- around 110 perfectly groomed slopes and 30 modern mountain railways and lifts
- You live directly in the hotel or in one of our outbuildings (our outbuildings are not a hotel category and up to 50 meters from the hotel)
- Half board with breakfast buffet and evening dinner
- Entry to our wellness area with saunas, steam bath, fitness, relaxation areas and massage (massages for an extra charge)
- Samerhof heated outdoor wellness sky pool with a view of the slopes
Our TIP: If you book a room with a “mountain view”, you will have optimal eye contact with the event and award ceremony.