“Schlag das Ass” – the longest ski race in the world – WITH US AM NASSFELD / CARINTHIA
… and the Samerhof & neighboring houses are right in the middle – book now!
From 06. The longest and most popular ski race takes place every year until March 7th, 2020 “Beat the ASS” with ski star Armin Assinger instead of. The route with a total length of almost 26 kilometers and 6,400 meters of altitude was converted to the Guinness book the superlative registered. It is important to be faster than the skiing legend Assinger and to chase down the slopes like “the devil”.
On Friday, March 6th, the official route inspection and one stroke the ASS opening party at the Millennium Express will take place. The actual ski racing spectacle itself will be held early in the morning on Saturday, March 7th, so that all other skiers can enjoy a wonderful day on the slopes on Nassfeld on this day as well.
- largest ski area in the southern Alps
- round 110 perfectly groomed kilometers of slopes and 30 modern mountain railways and lifts
- You live directly in the hotel or in one of our neighboring houses (our neighboring houses are not a hotel category and are up to 50 meters away from the hotel)
- Half board with breakfast buffet & dinner
- Entry to our wellness area with saunas, steam bath, fitness, relaxation areas and massage (massages for a surcharge)
- Samerhof heated Outdoor wellness sky pool with a view of the slopes
Our tip: Book a room with “Bergblick Nassfeld” – then you have the best eye contact to the event and award ceremony.