Our skiing area Nassfeld in Carinthia is one of the Top-10-skiing areas in Austria and represents an optimal family skiing area! But also experienced ski piste freaks appreciate the challenging piste circumstances and certainty of snow at Nassfeld.
Our guests are excited about:
* The longest downhill slope of the alps with almost 9 km in lenght!
* Weekly night skiing
* Our snow certainty
* Fun on the slopes: Snow parks, snow scooters, hemmerhead, snow skate, snowfox, snow tubing and much more
* BOBO kid’s club with full day care and lunch
* The most sun hours in Austria
* Cross-border ski area with big planes for the future, towards Italy
* Attractive price-performance ratio compared to similar ski areas
* Central location at Nassfeld in Tröpolach! All facilities and pistes are within walking distance!
* Free ski deposit at the hotel and directly at the gondola
* Ski pass is available directly at the hotel
* Weekly night skiing ends almost in front of the hotel
* Best location also for: cross-country skiing, toboggan/sledge, curling, sleigh rides, winter jogging, snowshoeing, and ski tours
* Comfortable rooms and hotel-apartments with separate bedrooms
* Optimal value for money to comparable hotel categories in the area
* Children up to 9 years old ski and stay for free with full accomodation
* Free snowshoe rental at the hotel
* 10 to 15 percent discount for skiing courses and rental material